Cybersecurity Training Workshops: How to Implement NIST 800-171 Requirements
8:00AM - 12:00PM
$500 per personRegister Here
Meet your NIST 800-171 compliance obligations as a prime or subcontract manufacturer for the defense industry by participating in the Cybersecurity Training Workshops, presented by your New England MEP Centers through the New England Regional Defense Industry Collaboration (NERDIC).
CONNSTEP, the Connecticut MEP Center, will lead all New England-based defense manufacturers through four separate half-day workshop training sessions that will prepare your organization to implement NIST 800-171 requirements on your own.
This workshop webinar series provides a comprehensive cyber threat overview, guidance on risk management planning, steps for policies and procedures documentation, and details to include in a system security plan.
1) The workshops are conducted in four half-day online sessions, presented every other week starting on April 27.
2) Each workshop topic is delivered on a Tuesday and again on a Thursday of the same week covering the same topic to give you a choice and schedule flexibility for you and your staff. Please choose either the Tuesday or Thursday track upon registering.
3) Following payment of the series, you must register your employee(s) for all of the four, half-day workshop sessions. Each workshop is intended for different individuals and responsibilities within your business depending on the agenda topics being presented.
4) Fee: $500 – covers all four workshop sessions (a $4,500 value, subsidized thanks to a cybersecurity grant)
5) Your company must be in the defense supply chain with your facility located in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, or Vermont.
Mitigating the cybersecurity risks and NIST 800-171 requirements facing defense industry manufacturers does not have to be a challenge. If you’re a New England-based defense manufacturer, register your company today!
Workshop Session Agendas – detailed descriptions of each session can be found at this link; scroll mid-page to “Workshop Session Agendas” section
- Cybersecurity Management Team Overview
- Cyber Risk Management Plan Development
- Policies & Procedures Documentation
- Systems Security Plan Development
Please Note: Upon registration and payment, you will receive a follow-up email from CONNSTEP with links to provide the email address of each staff member attending each specific workshop.
About the New England Regional Defense Industry Collaboration (NERDIC):
NERDIC is a partnership of the state economic development organizations of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont, working to support Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) that provide parts, assemblies, to Tier One providers working with the U.S. Department of Defense. NERDIC has financial support from the Office of Local Defense Community Cooperation (OLDCC), US Department of Defense. The content reflects the views of the New England Collaborative and does not necessarily reflect the views of the Office of Local Defense Community Cooperation (OLDCC), the U.S. Department of Defense, or the participating states.