Quality & Compliance
VMEC’s Focus on Quality
We strive to help you improve operations, build stronger relationships with customers, and achieve long-term success through a commitment to quality and continuous improvement. We support the International Organization of Standards (ISO) Quality Certification with training that is company specific, and through knowledge-sharing training events.
We also support Food Safety Quality training for small to medium food manufacturers. They will receive enhanced and consistent food safety training options, including classroom training and a diverse learning cohort group.
Research and Evidence Based Outcomes
VMEC’s training on manufacturing product quality, as well as food quality, are the key building blocks for increasing customer satisfaction, efficiency, and establishing a culture of continuous improvement. As Vermont’s trusted resource for over 25 years, VMEC generates a significant positive return on your investment. From a high level we have helped retain 443 jobs, create 930 jobs, and over $9,000,000 in cost savings in 2022 alone. We strongly promote an engaged workforce who continuously improve processes to benefit your businesses.
We focus on improving or establishing your ISO quality management systems for Vermont industries.
We also support small and medium businesses who manufacture or manage food products to the safest level.
What We Do
- Develop and Help Maintain a Quality Management System
- Quality Management System (QMS) Gap Analysis
- Assistance in Getting a Certified ISO Quality Management System
- Internal Auditor Training
- Perform Internal Audits in Compliance with ISO QMS Standards
- Partnership with VTASQ (American Society for Quality)
- Offer ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certifications in:
- AS 9100D:2016 – Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems — Requirements
- ISO 13485:2016 – Medical devices — Quality Management Systems — Requirements for regulatory purposes
- ISO 14001:2016 – Environmental Management Systems — Requirements with guidance for use
- ISO 22716:2007 – Cosmetics Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) (Online Only – Self-Paced)
- ISO 13485:2016 – Quality Management System (QMS) – Medical Devices (Online Only – Self-Paced)
- EU MDR – European Union Medical Device Regulation (Online Only – Self-Paced; Note: This standard is mandatory for medical devices in the EU only)
- Offer Food Safety Certification and Training Programs in: (be sure to visit our Training and Events page for the various options available to you)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- FSPCA (Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance) – Preventive Controls for Human Food
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) Requirements & Readiness
- Internal Auditing for Food Safety Management Systems
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration) – Food Labeling Nutritional Facts
- Managing Food Allergens
- SQF (Safe Quality Food) Practitioner
Contact Louis Prue, VMEC Professional Manufacturing & Business Growth Advisor, to get started today!
We Get to Know You and Your Business
Build a Customized Approach
Apply and Teach Proven Tools and Methodology With Expert Guidance
Hands-on Support Through Application and Follow Up
Ensure Solutions That Help You Succeed
Everyone’s business is different, VMEC takes the time to understand what makes your business unique and partners with you to help achieve your business goals.