We are a team of non-profit, nationally connected, professional business and process experts working with manufacturers to deliver a positive impact.
The VMEC Board is an elected advisory board consisting of up to 15 members, with the majority required to be proactive Vermont manufacturers represented by senior leaders and/or owners of the companies. Board members serve without compensation for a minimum of two years. Elected annually, the VMEC Board Chairperson is required to be an active manufacturer.
The VMEC Board meets a minimum of three times per year to address important matters and provide guidance and advice in areas including: program content and emphasis; selection and delivery of products and services offered by the Center; assessing the soundness of Center strategies, partnerships and strategic alliances; program funding and revenue generation; and important staff issues and other matters that impact the Center’s ability to fulfill its mission and its commitments to stakeholders.
VMEC Board members
- Gina Akley – Trow & Holden Company (Barre), President
- Dave Blittersdorf – All Earth Renewables, Inc. (Williston), President/ CEO / Founder
- Janette Bombardier, P.E. – Chroma Technology/ 89 North (Bellows Falls), Chief Technology Officer and Chief Operating Officer
- Melissa Bounty – Central Vermont Economic Development Corporation (Montpelier), Assistant Director
- Ben Clark – Ann Clark Ltd. (Rutland), CEO
- Jeff Couture – VT Technology Alliance (Burlington), Executive Director
- Lindsay Kurrle – Vermont Agency of Commerce & Community Development (Montpelier), Agency Secretary
- Greg Maguire – Liquid Measurement Systems, Inc. (Georgia), General Counsel and Director of Business Strategy
- Ken McAvey – Global Foundries (Essex Junction), Fab 9 Vice President and General Manager
- Pat Moulton – Vermont State Colleges Workforce Division (Statewide), Executive Director
- Cristin O’Donnell – Cabot Creamery Cooperative/ Agri-Mark Inc. (Waitsfield), Director of Training and Development
- Mike Rainville (VMEC Board Chairman) – Maple Landmark, Inc. (Middlebury), President /Owner
- Mike Smith – Vermont State University (Statewide), Interim President (ex-officio Advisory Board member)
- Patrick Boyle – Vermont Manufacturing Extension Center (Randolph Center), Center Director & CEO