Are you prepared for an unannounced OSHA inspection? Find out what you need to know with our upcoming webinar, “OSHA Compliance 101: What to Expect During an OSHA Inspection.”
Whether you’re a small business owner, safety manager, or on the front lines of workplace health and safety, this essential session is designed to guide you through the intricacies of OSHA’s inspection process, help you maintain a safe work environment and achieve compliance with OSHA regulations.
Join us for an engaging session where you will learn:
- The Ins and Outs of OSHA Inspections: Understand the scope and process of an OSHA inspection, from the opening conference to the closing meeting.
- Rights and Responsibilities: Discover the rights that both employers and employees have during an inspection and the responsibilities that come with them.
- Preparing Your Workplace: Gain knowledge about proactive ways to prepare your workplace for a potential OSHA visit, including key areas that inspectors often focus on.
- Navigating the Inspection Process: Learn how to navigate through the actual inspection, including tips on how to interact with inspectors and what kind of documents you should have on hand.
- Violations and Penalties: Get insights into “OSHA’s Top 10 Most Frequently Cited Violations for FY2023”, how violations are classified and what penalties could be assessed, so you can prioritize compliance efforts where it matters most.
- Post-Inspection Steps: Understand the post-inspection steps, including how to respond to citations, penalties, and how to prepare and present an effective case during informal conferences and appeals.
Key Benefits for Attendees:
- Peace of Mind: Sleep better at night knowing you’re well-prepared for an OSHA inspection at any time.
- Expert Guidance: Our skilled instructor, Katie Frederick, CSP, CHST, OHST, with years of real-world experience, will discuss practical strategies that can be immediately implemented in your workplace.
- Actionable Tactics: Leave with the foundation to create an action plan to ensure your company meets or exceeds OSHA standards.
- Networking Opportunities: Meet and network with other professionals who are also looking to improve workplace safety and compliance.
Don’t miss this opportunity to empower yourself with knowledge and tools to help navigate an OSHA inspection confidently. Employer and employee safety is not just a legal requirement – the commitment to the well-being of your team is a driver for employee engagement. Join ‘OSHA Compliance 101’ and turn compliance into a competitive advantage.