ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
This course is comprehensive training in lead auditor techniques, methodology, practices and skills. It was designed and developed by a team who created and managed an accredited registrar. They are lead auditors, they managed lead auditors and know what training is best for lead auditors. The course contains a solid body of quality management systems (QMS) auditing knowledge, accumulated from ten years of QMS audits. Highlights of the session include:
- “Hands-on” training with over 25 class exercises
- Quality Management Systems as required by ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 9001 requirements and intent
- “Process Auditing”
- QMS Historical Perspective
- QMS Audit Process
- Evaluating System Effectiveness
- Evaluation of Conformance
- Audit Reporting
- Simulated audit or live audit
Who Should Attend:
- ISO 9001 Auditors
- ISO 9001 Implementers
- Quality Program Managers
- An understanding of the ISO 9001 standard’s requirements and intent
- How to audit a “process.”
- A certificate of accomplishment (conditional on passing examination)
- An understanding of the lead auditors responsibilities
- How to create and execute an audit plan.
- An understanding of questioning techniques and communications.
- How to make an auditee feel at ease.
- How to determine the effectiveness of a quality management system.
- How to document nonconformances